Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Here we go....

I never thought I would start a blog but here I am! Since we added Mr. Bryce to our family in December it seems like its harder and harder to stay in touch with all our friends and family on a regular basis. I hope that through this blog everyone can keep up with our family and the fast pace my kiddos are growing! Kylie is 2 1/2 and sings her ABC's perfectly but still gets confused counting to 10, I still don't get that one! Bryce is 5 1/2 months and has yet to sleep through the night....who am I kidding he has yet to sleep at all! He is cutting his first tooth right now which is making the sleeping situation even better!
I have lots of ideas for post's and I'm looking forward to what you all think. We planted a garden a few months ago and were just starting to get vegetables that are pickable. Kylie loves to watch everything grow and we have some great pictures of her in her garden! I am about to refinish a step stool for Bryce that was Josh's when he was a kid. I'm super excited about this and I'll definitely post some before and after pictures of it! Snagging a good deal is always at the top of my list so maybe I'll share my deals too! I enjoy cooking so you might get a new recipe here or there too! Basically, you never know what your going to get so ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment