Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Meet Bubba...

So, Bryce is 8 months today and I have been waiting and waiting for some teeth to show up. Kylie was a late teether also (7.5 months with her first) so I kinda expected it. He is not real hot on me sticking my fingers in his mouth to check for teeth so its been really hard to check daily. I was telling my sister that I swore he was getting a tooth. Now most everyone knows that the first teeth a baby gets are the front bottom ones. As I was pulling Bryces lip back and trying to show her that I really though something was coming through (nothing was) I got bit. Yes, bit as in bit with a tooth! I said "oh my gosh, he bit me...with a tooth!!!". I starting searching his mouth and found that he not only had a top tooth it wasn't one of his front two teeth! It's the tooth in between your front tooth and eye tooth. I FREAKED OUT! Seriously, what did I do to deserve this? Could you imagine what this is going to look like when he smiles??? After a few minutes of freaking out, ok really it was a few hours, I came to the conclusion that Bryce knew we had just planned our vacation to Tennessee and he just wanted to fit in. I tried to tell myself that with in a few days the rest of the teeth would break through and they would all come in at once...its been two days and the only thing that has changed is that Bubba has come down more.
I have to admit that my first thought was that my poor adorable son was going to have to join the freak show at the circus. We need lots of prayers that Bubba gets some friends soon so this does not have to happen:)

Meet Bubba:

4 comments:

  1. Shannon... that IS his front tooth. There is just that much space between his two front teeth!!! Hahahahahahahahaha! And what's all this nonsense about fittin' in while you're in TN?? That's a hot-mess. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, your killin me! You know what you SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA folk look like, you can't deny it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a Bunnell kid if I've ever seen one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sydney did that too. I was told that Vampires are in style right now so shes just going with the trend.

    ReplyDelete