Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I found a new blog that I am totally obsessed with! I'm the kind of person who will make something myself even if it costs more to make it just because I want to make it myself! I love to have a craft to work on and with SamserMommy, I will have plenty of projects! I have already made two things off her blog, the first thing I made was a t-shirt dress for Kylie.
I got the Minnie shirt from Walmart in the juniors section for $7. The fabric was also from walmart and was $1.25. I made a little ruffle at the bottom and used the extra shirt for the neck tie. It was so darn cute! This was her after she had been jumping on the trampoline for 3 hours straight and about to get in the shower!
My second outfit I don't have a picture of yet but I will post it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment