Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kylies first day of school


Kylie started preschool yesterday! She is going on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 1/2 a day. Josh and I both dropped her off in the morning and she was so excited! She didn't even care we were leaving! I thought about her all day and couldn't wait until 12:30 to pick her up to hear about her day! Well, right when I walked in the teacher said "I have something for you to sign." I said "oh no, let me guess...she hit someone!" Yep, I was right and not only once but twice! Part of me was thinking well, at least it was only two times because a year ago it would have been 200 times! We had a nice long talk and I hope she understands that she can't go to school if she hits her friends. Other than that, her day was great! She said they colored, sang, danced and ate lunch.
She goes back tomorrow and I can't wait to see how she does! My baby is growing up!



No comments:

Post a Comment