Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A little catch up...

Well after Christmas I had great intentions of posting Christmas pictures and telling everyone what a great holiday we had BUT...life got in the way! The fast few weeks have been a little crazy. I always have 100 things going on, literally.

Normal people make New Years revolutions like, lose weight and get healthy, you know that stuff you do for 3 days and then say screw it. Well, this year instead of saying I'm going to start weight watchers, I said I was going to start being more eclectic. Sounds weird, I know. I follow this blog where Lou Lynn, the woman I don't know but feel like I'm BFF with, refinishes old furniture and makes amazing clothes for her girls. I like my house but I'm sick of everything being so matchy matchy. So basically, I'm making my life even more crazy and "trying" to refinish some old furniture. (I'll post pictures of this very soon!)

On top of that, my sister and her family are moving to Miami. My brother in law Huey, has been looking for a new job for quite a while and a great opportunity came available in Miami. So in the matter of 2 weeks, he interviewed, accepted a job, packed and moved. It has been quite an emotional ride. My sister and I are very close, we hang out with our kids a couple times a week and we also have our new children's clothing line, My Bella Bums. This has been a very emotional ride. Although I'm excited Huey has a new job--his old job SUCKED--he and my sis and niece are moving 5 hours away!

In the last few days of packing and moving I got the pleasure of watching my niece Addison. Kylie and Addison are just like sisters, in fact if I could remember being their age I'm sure that is exactly how Tiffany would have been. One minute they love each other and can't get enough of each other the next second it's pure chaos! Here are some pictures of them in the last few days. It has been really sad because although Kylie doesn't understand the distance, she keeps saying how much she is going to miss Addison when she is in "mydadsami"....hahaha, yes, that is how she interprets Miami, my-dads-ami.





Posing...

Addison LOVED sweet and sour sauce!










1 comment:

  1. They are so sweet! Sorry you will be missing your sister. Hopefully you will get to make some fun trips to Miami :)

    ReplyDelete