Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Yearly Doctor check up's

We were a little late with the kids yearly check up! My doctor told me to bring both of the kids together to make it easier on me, well December was a crazy month and then when I called to make an appointment they actually stopped taking well visits because of all of the sick kids. So here we are the end of January getting our year check up's. I didn't get a big surprise with either of the kids, we know Brycey Boy is big healthy boy and Ky is a tiny little healthy twig.
Bryce weighed in at 23.4 pounds. He was in the 50th % for weight, 97th % for height and 50th % for his head.
Kylie weighed in at a whopping 28 pounds! They said she has gained 5 pounds in 2 years! She was in the 25th % for weight and 25-50th % for height. She was always in the 75th for height so I guess she just stopped growing!
Kylie had to get a surprise shot, poor thing we kept telling her only Bryce had to get shots! I guess when she was 18 months they were running low on a vaccine and she wasn't able to get it. It was now available so she had to get caught up. Her reaction to the shot was kinda funny, I know I'm brutal. She screamed "OUCH", like "Hey, that hurt worse than you said it would!" Then she cried and was dramatic, my typical Ky Ky:)

Bryce did great with his shots...better than his big sis! He cried for only a few seconds. Such a strong little man! For the first time ever Bryce didn't have a bad reaction to the shots, praise the good Lord!! All of his shots in the past have made himY extremely fussy, irritable and he wouldn't sleep for days! This time around luck was on my side, he has been sleeping and a relatively happy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment