Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

A little less Bryce

The day has finally come! We have been waiting pretty much since Bryce was born to have him RE-circumcised. It was done at birth but something went wrong...way wrong. So here we are at 18 months putting my baby under general anesthesia! I was so upset I forgot my camera. Not sure if it's socially acceptable to take pictures of your child before they go into surgery but I intended to be that person. I had to settle for my phone camera.







This was him after surgery. They said he had to drink a little before we could leave. Well, he chugged this cup and then started screaming when it ran out. He got another drink and just kept screaming. It was so sad, but the nurse said it's normal to cry for no reason when coming out of anesthesia.



When we got home I told Kylie that she had to be careful with Bryce because the doctor had to cut his "lulu." Her reaction was priceless! She grabbed her crotch like a boy that had just been hit by a baseball going 100mph and said "Oohhh....Is it still there?"

1 comment:

  1. I took pictures of Sienna before she got ear tubes put in...its so nerve-racking that I needed pics god forbid! Also because like you, I never miss a photo opp! ;D

    ReplyDelete