Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vistana

We just returned from our annual trip to Orlando's Vistana resort. We love it there, it's smouldering hot so we spent the whole time in the pool! It's a relaxing, fun trip! We visited Downtown Disney and went to the T-Rex restaurant. Kylie got her face painted for the first time and looked adorable! I'm about to bombard you with pictures so watch out!



I think this picture alone can tell you the personalities of my kids.






















I guess this is Bryces signature face now...


Kylie stealing the show by the pool.









Kylie thinks she is a big girl:)











And the face again...










I Love this picture!






If you don't know already Bryce has a Mongolian spot on his hiney so if you see a little "bruise", I didn't beat his hiney;)













The fam at our favorite pool...
















1 comment:

  1. holy smoke his ass is nice, love to grab his hips and f--k him, I f--ked my nephew the first time he was 2, not deep of course but far in enough I could come in him, loved taking him camping in the bush, nobody around to hear me f-c-ing him, we slept in the same sleeping bag and I would love falling asleep with my c--k in his ass and wake up to a morning blow job

    ReplyDelete