Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

First day of Pre-K

Last week was Kylies first "official" day of pre-k. She was allowed into the program last year because she was "verbal and ready". It also helped that 4 of my nieces and nephews went to the same school. Kylie misses the school year cut off my 6 weeks so this year she is the oldest, cough...smartest, in her class. Next year she will be in VPK, which is free, YIPEE! I'm so glad we have her in school, she learns so much and is really enjoying it this year because she gets to go to "Pastor time" on Wednesdays. Pastor Bill plays guitar and the kids sing. As usual we were running late in the morning because I am NOT a morning person so these were the best pictures I could get in the 30 seconds I had to take them. Notice little brother wanted to get in on it too:)
On a side note Bryce turned 20 months yesterday...sigh. Everyone says not to compare your kids especially boys and girls but I just can't help it! Bryce doesn't so much talk as he does well, grunt. Haha, he does talk but not too well and not many words put together. At 20 months Kylie was talking in full clear sentences and going 1 and 2 on the potty, we won't even go there with Bryce. My favorite thing he says is when I say I love you he says "too." He knows what I mean and I know what he means.







No comments:

Post a Comment