Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MIA...

I know I have been a little MIA lately. I've been busy sewing, crafting and keeping up with the other 3 McNitt's....4 if you want to count that annoying little black girl that barks at air. I've torn my house apart thanks to Pinterest. Actually I told you in January that I wanted to be more eclectic and well I'm finally doing something about it. The only problem is that I have only touched a few things here and there and not completed one project. Anyways....when I actually finish something I'm going to post some pictures of how I have made myself aka, my house eclectic.
I have found some amazing recipes on Pinterest and if you're not on there, you need to be! I'm still besties with Gina though. She always pulls through for me! I made tacos last night, possibly Josh's least favorite meal and my favorite! I figured I would change it up a bit for him to make him enjoy his taco night. I made some cilantro lime rice and black beans instead of my ususal refried beans and mexican rice. Well, it was a hit and a must make again.
I promise to actually pull my camera out and take a picture of my growing babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment