Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Time for a good deal!

I had an awesome trip to Target today and I just had to share! I paid $47 for what was originally $123. All you moms that buy diapers and wipes, go ahead and wipe your mouth and pick up your jaw. The diapers and wipes alone would have cost over $52. I have to say I have serious brand loyalty when it comes to diapers and wipes. Nothing compares to huggies but when you can get pampers for 40 cents, why not? I'll use them as a face wipe. I also got 6 John Frieda root awakening shampoo and conditioner, 4 Eggo's, infant ibuprofen, 8 bounty paper towels and other random stuff (what would a trip to target be without junk from the dollar bin?). If you live on a budget like most of us do and don't "coupon".....your insane!!! Go here to get all the info on serious couponing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! You're killin' me with the paper towels! I must say that I'm a little jealous about that q... dang it. I'm gonna go buy some of those bad boys on ebay.

    ReplyDelete