Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A visit from Virginia

We had a short visit from my friend Spring and her little girl Amryn. They live in Big Stone Gap Virginia also known as the the butt hole of the earth...hahaha. That's what she calls it and let me tell you I went to visit her in March and it kinda is! There is only one thing Spring loves more than Florida and that's me so I find that all the reason for her to move here:)

We had so much fun at the beach with the girls. We went to the beach in St. Augustine with my mom, sister and niece Addison one day and then let the girls run in the nude after dinner one night. Amryn is 6 months younger than Kylie but is super tiny. Kylie is still battling her inner bully and Amryn was such a sport.

My only regret from their trip is that I didn't get a picture of Springs botched sunscreen application, it was classic.








1 comment:

  1. sweet knickers, nothing I enjoy more than slowly taking off a toddlers knickers, the anticipation of the lovely bald p---y waiting underneath

    ReplyDelete