Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Bryces big day!

There is nothing better than a 1st birthday party...well I guess if it's not your kid it's not that great. But this time, it was my kid! I'm still amazed that Bryce is a year old, even though the first 6 months of his life seemed like 6 years! If you know me, you know that Bryce was not the best baby. Ok let's face it, you all know I love him, he was the worst baby! I don't know if I was spoiled rotten with Kylie who came out with a halo (that fell off somewhere around 14 months) or if it was really that bad! Thankfully Brycey Boy took a turn for the better around 6 months. We still have not mastering the sleeping through the night thing but practice makes perfect! Today Bryce is such a loving little guy. He is my snuggler that Kylie never was. He loves to dance and is very good at it! He loves his sister and her dolls, hair brushes and strollers. Climbing is his new dangerous trick and of course getting into the dog bowls! We are so blessed to have him in our life!
Bryce had a great time at his John Deere birthday party. The weather was cold and wet so we had quite a crowd in the house but the good company and food made up for it. We had hot dogs with my delish dog chili, meatballs, minorcan clam chowder, yummy ham and swiss sandwiches smothered in gooey wonderfullness, pb&j (for the kiddos), fruit salad, sweet heat dip and my moms homemade hummus. Never a lack of food at this house! Here are some pics of Bryces big day:






















No comments:

Post a Comment