Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Ok, So I've been attached to a sewing machine latley! I just have not posted about what I've made so here is some of it:


I made Kylie these pants to wear to the fair. They have cows, chickens, pigs and hens on them.


Bryce is having a John Deere birthday party and I just LOVED this material!



Another pair of pants for Bryce, I'm slightly in love with these and they cost less than $5 to make!



I made a pair of these for Kylie and they were too short so they went to Addison. This was the second pair for Kylie.

These are my new favorite! I love this print, I think she will get a dress out of this for summer also!
I made this cute outfit for Olivia's 2nd birthday party. The shirt has a 2 with a cute flower on it. Kylie also got this skirt:) Addison's is in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment